AFFILIATE PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To be an authorized affiliate of Kafilahbuku.com, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement.
Affiliates: All affiliate membership is subject to prior approval. Kafilahbuku.com reserves the right to refuse service to any new or existing affiliate, in its sole discretion, with our without cause. Kafilahbuku.com reserves the right to refuse to do business with anyone, at any time, for any reason.
Kafilahbuku.com reserves the right, without liability, to reject, omit or exclude any affiliate, webmaster or website for any reason at any time, with or without notice and regardless of any previous conditions.
By using The Kafilahbuku.com Affiliate Program, the You warrant that:
* You are the owner or are licensed to use the entire contents contained on the approved website.
* the website and/or newsletter does not violate any law or regulation.
* the website and/or newsletter does not contain misrepresentation or content that is defamatory or violates any rights of privacy or publicity.
* the website and or/newsletter does not and will not infringe any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right.
* Failure to abide by these rules could mean termination from Affiliate Program.
* Fraud is a serious offense, and will be treated as such. Fraud is defined as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales or click-throughs using robots, scripts, or manually "refreshing" of pages, for the sole purpose of creating commissions.
Kafilahbuku.com respects the privacy of its users and promises not to disclose personal or business information to third parties without the express permission of You. We will not sell Your name, e-mail address, phone number, or any other personal information to anyone else. We consider this information to be private, and it will remain as such. If You have any questions about Your privacy rights, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a commission for sending a Kafilahbuku.com authorized sales via your links. In order to place links, You must first be approved by Kafilahbuku.com to become an affiliate of Kafilahbuku.com Affiliate Program. You understand that the payout amount may be changed at any time. You are responsible for determining if the payout for a link You have placed on Your site has changed or been discontinued. You receive the commission from Kafilahbuku.com. Payments are made manually on the 15th day of each month when Your account balance reaches RM100 or more for the previous months' transactions. Money credited to Your account does not accrue interest.
REFUNDS, CHARGEBACKS AND BAD CHECKS:
If an order is later refunded to the customer or charged back by the customer, or if a customer's check does not clear, the referral fee, and any Affiliate charge back fees, will be deducted from the next monthly payment sent to the Affiliate.
Kafilahbuku.com reserves the right to modify this policy at any time and without advance notice, effective upon making the modified provisions available on the Kafilahbuku.com. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Web Site for any changes or modifications. Your continued use of the Services after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. Kafilahbuku.com does not and will not assume any obligation to notify you of any changes to the terms of the Agreement. Furthermore, Kafilahbuku.com may add to, change, suspend or discontinue any and all aspects of the Service at any time, with no prior notice necessary and without owing anything further to the Affiliate.